Healthy Neighborhoods helps strong but undervalued Baltimore neighborhoods increase home values, market their communities, create high standards for property improvements, and forge strong connections among neighbors.
- Healthy Neighborhoods receives Bank of American Grant
- Healthy Neighborhoods receives $2.5 million grant
- For former Texan, Reservoir Hill is now deep in his heart. Healthy Neighborhoods helps newcomer purchase his dream home.
- Mayor Rawlings-Blake announces grant for McElderry Park
- Need Home Ownership Counseling? Find home ownership counselors here.
Welcome to Our Website!
The Healthy Neighborhoods website, an insiders guide to Baltimore, shares the stories and sites of our great neighborhoods and provides access to the resources Healthy Neighborhoods offers to current residents, homebuyers and neighborhood groups to make a better Baltimore.To learn more about Healthy Neighborhoods, click below.